Is your home really safe? When we ask ourselves that question we start to think about whether the safety measures we have taken are enough to keep our home safe. Prevention is better than the cure! Place an appropriate home security system to prevent your home from burglaries. Today, safety depends on how well prepared you are. With monitored residential security and alarm system, you can empower yourself and give your family peace of mind.
Government statistics have shown that around 60% of burglaries carried out on homes fitted with home security system are unsuccessful. Losses due to burglary average $400 less in residences with security systems. 90% of police believe alarms deter burglary attempts. This suggests that burglar alarms are a useful deterrent for prospective criminals.
Types of Alarms:
There are three types of alarms. They are a Burglar Alarm, Fire Alarm and Safety Alarm. These three are commonly found in electronic form today.
Features of Alarms:
– It detects intrusion, fire, burglary, and carbon monoxide presence.
– The alarm alerts you to a problem with a very loud beep and in some cases, is accompanied by bright flashing lights.
– Features also include, it beeps when doors or windows are opened.
– Fire alarm sensors are of three general categories: smoke, flame and heat.
– Safety detectors include thermostats for detecting excessively high temperatures, water sensors for flooding, excessive carbon monoxide concentrations etc.
– It can be activated and deactivated with either a simple turn of the key or a key pad control panel.
– Door alarms are relatively inexpensive and reliable.
– You no longer have to hire an electrician to run the wires through the ceiling or walls. Hence, many people now install their own door alarms.
Nothing is more important than protecting your home and family. There are many alarm companies that offer a wide range of services that can save your life and property.0 1